We are looking for a Senior Programmatic Trader to join our US team. The role is responsible for driving business growth through client retention, campaign performance, and media delivery optimization.
About Hybrid Theory
Hybrid Theory is a new breed of digital services partner, winning best Trading Team at the Drum Digital Advertising Awards 2020. We harness technology and talent to power data-driven advertising across the customer journey, through expert operational and data management capabilities, deep customer and industry intelligence, and flawless campaign activation. We work in the space between in-housing and outsourcing to serve the needs of brands and agencies – redefining independent managed service for an era of trust, transparency, and collaboration.
About the Role
Senior Programmatic Traders at Hybrid Theory are analytical thinkers with a hunger for optimization. Traders drive business growth through client retention, campaign performance, and media delivery optimization. Hybrid Theory traders work directly with our sales team to interface with clients and ensure successful delivery of campaign performance, service, and insights.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Retaining clients for the business by managing programmatic campaigns, including:
- Creating campaigns within our DSPs (Xandr, DV360, the Trade Desk)
- Performing against your client KPIs through campaign analysis & optimization
- Reporting on campaign delivery and performance
- Communicating with your clients to ensure satisfaction and provide timely service
- Presenting media insights to your clients to enhance their understanding of their audience
- Managing programmatic media buying across various platforms
- Campaign setup duties with the aid of ad ops, product, and account management teams
- Trafficking creatives
- Implementing pixels
- Creating reporting templates
- Deploying Hybrid Theory audiences
- General campaign troubleshooting
- Presenting post campaign insights
- Identifying incremental revenue opportunities
- Joining strategic client meetings
- Communication with commercial teams on capabilities & market needs
- Collaboration with product teams to provide product feedback and expand capabilities
- Reporting to US Trading Director
- Client Retention: retaining client’s business month on month
- Campaign performance: Ensuring all managed campaigns are competitively performing
- Media cost efficiency: Optimizing media spend to achieve business goals
You will have robust industry knowledge of DSPs and trading desks, high competence in programmatic advertising, and thorough data analysis capability. You must be able to manage both internal and external relationships with strong communication skills. You will be organized, self-sufficient, and have baseline presentation skills with the ability to explain the story behind the data. You must work well under pressure, and be adaptable to an everchanging industry.
- 3-4 years’ experience trading programmatic campaigns
- High competency in at least one DSP, preferably Xandr (Appnexus), DV360, or The Trade Desk
- Optimization experience across multiple KPIs and environments with a proven track record of hitting client KPIs
- Minimum Advanced Excel skill level
- Strong communication skills required
- Previous experience working in client-facing (agency or client direct) environment required
- Strong data presentation skills required
- Experience with BI tools (Power BI preferable) and SQL is a plus
What we can offer
We are a growing company that provides the opportunity to take part in all sorts of business building conversations and experiences. We have a desire to see people grow within our organization, and as we expand within and across geographies, we need talent who grow with the company.
The role will be supported by an experienced digital media team with collective experience across AdTech. You will work closely with one of the founding members of Hybrid Theory and get hands on experience with our technology, learn smart data driven approaches to digital media and be an integral part of building the US presence. Demonstrating key competencies and culture fit mean you can grow into and beyond your role as the team builds up in the US and into other new markets.
We offer a competitive salary and compelling commission structure linked to the achievement of targets.
We have a bunch of perks that are enjoyed across the company including:
- 28 days paid vacation leave
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Competitive 401k
- Fitness Fund of $60/month
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.